Tuesday, June 21, 2011

R.I.P. To Jackass' Ryan Dunn



RIP Ryan Dunn. The Jackass Star was the driver in this mornings fatal car crash. According to police Dunn’s car was “fully engulfed in flames” when officials arrived to the scene. The West Goshen Township Police Department officers found Dunn’s 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 “off the road into the woods”

Both Dunn and the passenger died as a result to their injuries sustained in the accident. Cops have not yet released information on the passenger yet, but they will once they can positively identify the body. Cops believe that “speed may have been a contributing factor to the accident.” Hours before the crash Dunn did tweet a photo of himself drinking with friends hours before the accident.

Both cast-mates Johnny Knoxville and Steve-O tweeted expressing their feelings about heir loss. Steve-O tweeted saying “I don’t know what to say, except I love Ryan Dunn, I’m really going to Miss him.” Knoxville tweeted saying “Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie. RIP Ryan, I love you buddy.”

After a few kind words Roger Ebert had harsh words to say about the incident, he tweeted “ Friends don’t let Jackasses drink and drive” as harsh as those words are...it is the sad truth, and not only did Ryan lose his life but he took somebody else’s as well.

Our Prayers are with the Dunn Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment