Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fergie Keeps It Fashionable In Paris


Fergie added a little flair to her all-black ensemble. The Black Eyed Peas front woman was snapped leaving her Parisian hotel on the way to rehearsal wearing pants with gray abstract designs. 
She accessorized the outfit with strapped heels, a clutch and a black jacket. What do you think of the pants?
The fashionista got a bit candid with Allure Magazine recently regarding her body. Recently She told the publication: 

”I think people think I’m pregnant sometimes because my weight fluctuates."
Though the actress is often snapped working out with her hubby Josh Duhamel, she claims she lacks discipline. She disclosed to Allure, “I see a Jack in the Box or a DelTaco, and I will impulsively want it. I’m a work in progress in that area.”

(Source:www.celebuzz.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment