Thursday, June 16, 2011

Drake Feeling Used By Rihanna

The Drake and Rihanna love rumours have kicked into full gear again!

After Drake made appearances at Rihanna's shows in Toronto and Montreal during their song "What's My Name?", it's no surprise that the romance rumours about the two have started to swirl again. Their brief love affair was all over the tabloids. Not shocking since they would without a doubt be the hottest couple in show biz since Beyonce and Jay-Z.

Apparently the relationship meant a lot more to Drake than it did to Ri Ri. He wrote a song called "Fireworks" that he never released and it is reportedly about Rihanna. Here are some of the lyrics.

I could tell it wasn’t love, I just thought you’d fuck with me
Who could’ve predicted Lucky Strike would have you stuck with me, damn
I kept my wits about me luckily, what happened between us that night, it always seems to trouble me
Now all of a sudden these gossip rags wanna cover me
and you makin’ it seem like it happened that way because of me
But I was curious, and I’ll never forget it baby, what an experience
You could’ve been the one, but it wasn’t that serious.



Apparently Drake feels used, and his upset that Rihanna seemed so into him and then disappeared. I think it's probably a taste of his own medicine. Nothing teaches guys about how they make women feel than being on the receiving end for a change. That being said, I'm all for this power couple. They'd be the hottest thing Hollywood's seen in years!

No comments:

Post a Comment