Monday, April 4, 2011

Rumour or Truth: Drake Got the Unprofessional Boot from Young Money?!?



Well we don't know for sure but I will say this. YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY TREAT A FELLOW TORONTONIAN BAD AND GET SUPPORT IN THE FUTURE?!! You must be crazy to blouse and skirt (Jamaican voice) LOL. If this one is true although some are saying it is and some are saying it's not, I will be pissed. Apparently, Drizzy had a big argument with Baby and Lil Wayne over finances and past royalties that Drizzy feels he is entitled to. I feel that if Drizzy is leaving Young Money in this manner, it will get nasty so be prepared for diss records. lol That should be good! Ahaha. Think about it. Drizzy comes from an educated lyrical standpoint and Wayne comes from a gritty hood standpoint. The battle would be complete madness! Not that I'm trying to encourage a feud (clears throat) but I'm just saying it was be amazing. lol I'm sure we will know very soon whether it's true or not but I do feel that it's time for Drake to move on to bigger and better things. Enough of the hood deals. He needs someone like LA Reid or Jimmy Ivine to take him to the next level--BIGGER AND BETTER!!!

Ms. Sania

No comments:

Post a Comment