Monday, April 4, 2011

Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Take the Crazy Pill?!



My favorite reality star socialites seem to have lost their senses a little. Smh. Well for one, on the season finale of Kim and Kourtney Take New York, Kim K. decided to make a drastic move to New York. New York is a great city but I doubt Kim will stay long. When she thinks about the fact that her hair will have to endure many days of rain, snow, and frizz, she will be gone as fast as lightning. LOL. But the highlight of the night was when Scott, Kourtney's baby daddy made the big decision to propose only to hear that she didn't want that at all. I felt horrible for him! He is definitely trying to make a better life for them as a pair, but Scott got shut the hell down. LOL It's not funny but at the same time I felt embarrassed for him. However, it's definitely going to backfire on Kourtney when she is ready to get married. I think she is just punishing him for the past but I'm almost sure that as a result of the REJECTION, he will most certainly cheat on her or become a crazed alcoholic again. I really hope not but HIS FEELINGS WERE SHATTERED!!! Gosh, I was totally disappointed especially with the fact that she almost got CANARY DIAMONDS! DUMMY! I guess when you're rich none of that stuff matters. lol

Ms. Sania

No comments:

Post a Comment