Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Shia LaBeouf Admits That He Was Giving Megan Fox That Optimus Prime While They Were Filming ‘Transformers’


Who knew that things got that hot and heavy on the Transformers set? The star of the franchise, Shia LaBeouf, has been promoting his new movie by throwing dirt on his former co-star.
In an interview with Details magazine, Shia admits to hooking up with Megan Fox:
 
“Look, you’re on the set for six months, with someone who’s rooting to be attracted to you, and you’re rooting to be attracted to them…I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen.”
Translation: I beat that thang silly. When asked about Fox’s marriage, all LaBeouf had to say was, “I don’t know, man. I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know…” he repeats, “It was what it was.”
(Source: Bossip)

No comments:

Post a Comment