Monday, June 27, 2011

Beyonce: Glastonbury Festival Performer!

 
Beyonce hits the stage during day four of the Glastonbury Festival held at Worthy Farm, Pilton on Sunday (June 26) in Glastonbury, England.
The 29-year-old entertainer became the first African American female star to headline the festival, which some believe to be the biggest music festival in the world!

Bey’s husband Jay-Z headlined the festival in 2008 and became the first hip-hop star to do so.
After opening her set with “Crazy in Love,” Beyonce told the crowd “I wanted you all to know, right now you are witnessing my dream. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for having me and my band here. I always wanted to be a rock star, and tonight we are all rock stars… I still can’t believe I’m performing at Glastonbury.”
In the audience were Jay-Z and the couple’s pal Gwyneth Paltrow. The pair wrapped their arms around each other and swayed while Beyonce sang “At Last.”
(Source: Just Jared)

No comments:

Post a Comment