Friday, April 1, 2011

OH HELL NO DIDDY DIDNT!!! WTH!!!


Yea so uummm so I don't expect much from Will.I.Am but Diddy tho?!? Like what the hell is going on? As you can see in the pic, his flame Cassie steps away and Diddy and Will get all cozy on the dance floor. Talking about brokeback mountain! That is one big mountain they're going to have to get over if they want to prove it's not true. There is no way in hell that I'm going to say it's not because the proof is in front of my eyes. I'm so disgusted and so disappointed because I thought Diddy especially loved the va-jay-jay!!! HAHA! Seriously, I really did. I remember when Wendy Williams used to call out hip hop celebrities for being gay and I used to think she was crazy. Well Wendy...I'm soooo sorry. Smh. I mean check out the closeness. IT'S FRIGGIN APALLING!!!!!!!!! I don't even know what else to say except. What is the Hip Hop industry coming to? I think it's time for a "down low" examination. Straight in the day and gay at night. Oh boy! Diddy is playing with fire and he's about to get burned the hell up. LMAO! The truth is out!!!

Ms. Sania

No comments:

Post a Comment