Saturday, April 2, 2011

Carmelo Anthony's Wife Causing Trouble?!?!



According to TMZ.com, Carmelo Anthony's wife LaLa Valezquez called into a Denver, Colorado radio station to blast her husband's old team's city. However, LaLa is pissed calling the event an April Fool's Day prank. The person who pretended to be LaLa stated, "You people suck. Your stores are all the same ... Everything closes early. I mean, I need to party until five in the morning. Who cares if I have a son?" I honestly can't see LaLa doing that even though I'm aware she got that hood mentality! LOL I'm not going to put it past her but the comment about her son would be ridiculous plus Carmelo would get on that BEHIND!!! Haaha! I'm sure Child Protective Services would be all up her house too. We're going to let that one go LaLa and say it wasn't you but simple identity theft. WATCH OUT FOR THEM IMPOSTORS YA'LL...THEY MAY BE OUT TO GET YOU . TOO!!! Yikes!

Ms. Sania

No comments:

Post a Comment