Friday, April 8, 2011

50Cent's got NEW MELONS to squeeze!!!



Soooo word on the street is that 50Cent's got a new girl named Jessica Marie. I guess he figured that he needed to come hard after he got played by cougar blond Chelsea Handler! This new pair were seen snuggling in a Miami nightclub LIV last weekend. My bet is that 50 was simply trying to "be the man" again after that questionable union with Chelsea. I mean, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!" Is it me or did he jump from one Euro to another non black. That trend is really more than a trend now! These celebs paint a picture that there are no attractive black women in the world. WOW! Did Vivica do you sooo wrong 50!?? I know it ain't that! Well if it's love it's love! But BLACK HOLLYWOOD needs to stop this nonsense of suggesting to their TV cultured people that WHITE IS RIGHT and BLACK IS WHACK, when it comes to dating women. All I see are blk GODESSES around ya big dummies! LOL Remember the Queens? What will he do next!? I don't know bout you! But I definately will be watching! Hey, you'd think by now he'd have reached a dollar... hehe.. get it? 5ocent growing up!? *Blank Stares* LOL! NEXT!

GemBlue

No comments:

Post a Comment