Wednesday, March 16, 2011

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN VOICE ARRESTED!!!!!!!!!!




THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN VOICE ARRESTED!!!!!!!!!!


The man with the Golden Voice is what they call him. The youtube and TV sensation unfortunately has been arrested. He was arrested for allegedly assaulting his daughter at the renaissance hotel. LAPD officers responded to the call around 9pm and arrested both him and his daughter. They spent the night in jail and later were released. Earlier during the week the paparazzi and media surrounded Ted as he was reunited with his mother after not seeing her for 20years. Charges in the alleged assault have not been made.

NOW! Here’s my take on this whole fiasco! I feel SUUUUUUUUUPER bad for this man, I mean don’t get me wrong. I’m so happy for him trust me, I really am. I’m so glad that he was able to get a second chance, but OH EM GEE!!! the Media and Paparazzi need to leave this man alone!!!! I am so scared that all this is happening waaaaay too fast and he’s going to get overwhelmed and either go back to his old habits or worse seriously hurt himself. I mean the man has been on the streets since the 90’s nobody ever payed him no mind or bothered to help him and NOW all of sudden all this is happening and it’s just happening so damn fast I feel like he doesn’t even know what to do, or say anymore! I mean guys seriously you all saw what happened to BRITNEY SPEARS and she basically grew up with the paparazzi in her face and look how nuts she went!!! Imagine TED a former homeless man for almost ten years, and all of a sudden everywhere he goes the media just follows him???

I just finished watching this interview that Ted did with Entertainment Tonight and I tell you I just feel so bad for him. I kind of feel like because they know he is a homeless man and that he’s pretty vulnerable the media is using him to just spill out the beans on everything. It's so hard for me to watch him when he’s doing his interviews because I feel like he’s just so vulnerable, AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THAT CLIP WITH HIM REUNITING WITH HIS MOTHER! OH EM GEE! I just thought they went TOO far with all that! How are you gunna reunite with your mother after not seeing her for 20years and have it put on television?!?!?!!? URGH! You guys don’t understand how infuriated I was!!!! Where is his manager?!?! If I were his manager I would have said NO! They need privacy!!!! like come on!!! Their exploiting the poor man!!!!!!!

I think Ted Williams needs time to take in everything that is happening to him, because this is just WAAAY too much too soon.

As for his daughter, when I was watching her interview on Doctor Phil I just wanted to smack her. I don’t believe her one bit! I think she’s jealous because her once deadbeat homeless father is now famous and living the Hollywood life. Everything she says is full of bull in my opinion, I don’t believe her one bit.

Anyways that's my take on this whole Ted Williams mess, I had to vent guys I just feel for the guy! For those of you who want to watch the full interview here’s the link: http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhHqbg5X71k9TXqB39

No comments:

Post a Comment