Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kim Kardashian Stooped Real Low!



What can I say? I mean I watch 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' recently and Kim K. is one of my favorite socialite celebrities, however, did ya'll know that Kim is a big time snitch!?! You know they say if you snitch in the hood, you get dealt with. lol I wonder what will be of Kim since she has nothing even close to hood about her or around her?? Apparently allhiphop.com is saying that in order for Kim K. not to have scandulous stories revealed about her, she snitches on her friends and have them become news stories instead to avoid public humiliation or whatever! HOW LOW IS THAT!!! To some Kim would be one of those friends where you say "keep you friends close but your enemy closer". Well I believe that her friends should keep her the hell away because she's going to ruin their lives! Talking about a stab in the back. Smh!

Ms. Sania

No comments:

Post a Comment