Monday, March 28, 2011

Junos 2011: Fashion Hit or Miss??


Let's talk fashion, what can we say about Keisha Chante? She looks so elegant in her flowing white grecian influenced dress. It was almost as if she were attending a wedding. Simply beautiful! Shania's dress was also very nice embellished with beading as if she were an ice princess. Sarah McLachlan looked like a school girl to me in that short spring style dress sutiable for a brunch. All she needed was a hat! As much as I love Kardinal Offishall, I wasn't too impressed with the red suit. He knows he could've done better and so do I. Sources say that he was simply trying to give us a taste of what will be in his clothing line. Some call it sharp and I call it dull! Drizzy looked absolutely divine in that brown suit. I definitely prefer him in a suit anyday. Get it Drizzy! As far as fashion, it was a decent night for fashion. No one was completely over the top like Nicki Minaj or Rihanna at the Grammys. Canadians keep it subtle but flavorful although we like over the top. Gives us more to talk about! LOL

Ms. Sania

No comments:

Post a Comment