Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Beyonce Got Tired of Her Daddy!!! Ohhhh Nooooo.



Sometimes it's best to leave family as family and business as a separate entity. It's offical! Beyonce fired her pops. I think there is some deep seated anger from Beyonce based on the fact that her dad cheated on her mom while married and had a baby outside of the marriage. That would drive me to fire my dad too! Hell yea it would. But the biggest question is, who will be her manager? Jay Z? Well, we can't rule it out but you know that Jay Z is richer than rich and he's like some kind of business genius. I don't know but if they mix business and marriage, I think there will be an upcoming divorce. I'm not trying to be negative but it is what it is and we don't want to see another hopeful marriage breakup like Nas and Kelis, Treach and Peppa, or even Ike and Tina...well damn, Ike beat the mess out of Tina so maybe that was a horrible example lol but more power to Jay and B! Match made in business heaven.

Ms.Sania

No comments:

Post a Comment