Monday, January 3, 2011

Worryingly thin for the Role of Black Swan!



Talk about tiny dancers. Slender starlets Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman become worryingly thin for their film, 'Black Swan,' dropping 20 pounds apiece to portray professional ballerinas. Kunis said she weighed in at a new low of 95 pounds during production, in which she plays Portman's upstart rival and occasional lover. "I would literally look at myself in the mirror and I was like, 'Oh my God!' ... I had no shape, no boobs no ass," she told the entertainment website. 'All you saw was bone... In real life, I looked disgusting.' For her part, Natalie Portman visited a nutritionist and ate small portions of foods that metabolize quickly. Combined with a grueling strength training and ballet regime which started a full year before filming, the actress admits she was 'really, really tiny' but that it was necessary to commit to the role fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment