Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Michael Vick ... Wouldn't Mind a Dog!

Michael Vick, the quarterback for the Eagles, has recently said that he would not mind owning a dog again, even though he spent 19 months in a federal penitentiary on dog fighting charges.
The recent comments by Vic have caused uproar among some of the people who abhorred him after the original charges were filed.
“I would love to have another dog. My entire life I grew up with a pet in my house. The last few years were the first that I haven’t had one. My daughter is used to it, my son is used to it. It’s just different. I feel bad for them and the entire situation, what I did. It could be part of my rehabilitation process showing people I do care about animals sincerely and genuinely,” Vick recently said.
Part of the conditions of his release from the penitentiary were that he would never own a dog again. However, it seems that he doesn’t feel that is quite a justified punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment