Monday, December 13, 2010

Is Marriage boring Eva Mendes

Eva Mendes says marriage is “boring” to her.

The ‘Other Guys’ star has been in a relationship with Peruvian filmmaker George Augusto since 2002 but insists she has no plans to tie the knot, not now or in the future.

She said: “No, no, no. I don’t know if I want children, but the idea of marriage sounds very boring to me. I have to be honest. And no disrespect, because I think marriage is a beautiful institution . I am extremely romantic but I think there is that little rebel inside me that is anti-establishment. It’s just one more fun thing I can rebel against.”

Although she isn’t keen on walking down the aisle herself, the 36-year-old actress loves going to other people’s nuptials.

And when she attends a wedding, Eva can’t stop herself from hitting the dancefloor and showing off her unique moves.

She added in an interview with Britain’s HELLO! magazine: “I love going to a wedding. I do this thing – I call it wedding dancing. I don’t know what happens to me but I just dance in a way that I’ve never danced before. I’m the best person to have at your wedding but I just don’t ever want to be the actual person getting married.”

No comments:

Post a Comment